Friday, September 18, 2009

Bible study and golf.

Thursday I played another typical round of golf in the morning. It was raining when we left home, and we thought we would return immediately. Phil was there, we paid, we teed off and never had another raindrop for 18 holes. Evelyn went to lead her Bible study at 10 so she was not home when we returned. She does a great job when she leads the study, and all the women appreciate her. I ate leftover boudin for lunch because I thought Evelyn might want to eat when she returned. She had gone for a pedicure after leaving the church. We did eat together when she returned around 1:30. She was tired and so was I from walking the golf course so we rested for a while. It did rain more in the afternoon. We always welcome the rain because we don't have to water the flowers. I found the Cubs playing baseball and watched the last half of the game. After supper, Evelyn watched a movie we had seen before while I went to the bedroom to watch CSI. We went to bed later after I spent a lot of time trying to get on to the blog site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home