Saturday, September 19, 2009

College gameday

we walked around 9 this morning and returned home to work on cutting back the knock our roses near our house. It went much easier than we had expected. I borrowed a pitchfork from Gene Ford, and we used our manual hedge trimmer. We also trimmed the creeping jenny from our front flower bed. We packed the trimmings into a garbage can and threw them into the empty field just west of our development. We came in and I made omelets for lunch. Then the sad part of the day: I watched the pathetic performance by the Purdue football team. I was really encouraged by the performance against Oregon last Saturday night but was really disturbed by the poor tackling today. We went to town to get some Bogof fish oil at the CVS pharmacy after I had dropped off a prescription at one nearer our home. I was tired and not feeling too good so I took a nap. I got up around 5:30, and we ate shortly after 6. We then watched a movie and some more football before going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home